Win a luxury vacation at a US private island resort!
View from the balcony at the Lovango Resort in the US Virgin Islands.
CRUZ BAY, Virgin Islands (U.S.), February 3, 2023 (Newswire.com) - St. John Land Conservancy (SJLC), a nonprofit 501(c)(3) community organization dedicated to the preservation of the natural and historic resources of the island, is raffling a Caribbean private island resort vacation package for two, valued at over $13,000. Supporters are entered to win when they make a $59 donation to support the St. John Land Conservancy's mission of protecting paradise. All are welcome to join the raffle.
The vacation features:
- One week stay for two in a luxurious Glamping Tent at Lovango Resort & Beach Club in May 2023. This includes all resort amenities, highlighted by daily breakfast and resort shuttles to/from Cruz Bay.
- Airfare for two up to $1000.
- A private sailing excursion for two courtesy of Big Blue Excursions.
- A private power boat trip for two courtesy of Ocean Runner.
- Romantic dinners on the adjacent island of St. John at Dave & Jerry's Island Steakhouse & Cafe Roma.
- A top-shelf rum-tasting experience courtesy of St. John's famous rum bar, Bajo El Sol.
- A massage for two courtesy of VitaminSea Spa.
Enter St. John Land Conservancy's 2nd Annual Love for the Land Fundraiser here: http://weblink.donorperfect.com/L4L2023
St. John Land Conservancy (SJLC) is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) community organization dedicated to the preservation of the natural and historic resources of the island of St. John, in the United States Virgin Islands.
Right now, on St John, in the United States Virgin Islands, SJLC is quietly working to protect two threatened parcels of land, at Catherinberg and on Bordeaux Mountain, both of which contain important resources for the island. Each parcel is home to native plants, trees, birds and animals. Preserving this land keeps the watershed intact and protects the coral reefs.
Heavy machinery is stripping away tropical forest and all its creatures. Watersheds and views will be irreversibly changed. Endangered species will be lost. Artifacts and ruins lie degrading, losing valuable history in their story. Gates, walls and signs go up, never to allow access again, and changing the feel of the island.
The annual Love for the Land raffle raises vital funds and, in 2022, raised over $85,000. The lucky winner last year enjoyed a private villa vacation with airfare, boat trips, and local dining.
Check out St. John Land Conservancy: www.stjohnlandconservancy.orgContact Information:
Administration & Marketing
Original Source: A $13,000 Caribbean Private Island Resort Vacation Package for Two Being Raffled Off by St. John Land Conservancy
Sleep Junkie Announces the Best Sleep Awareness Week Mattress Deals for 2023
Ukrainian teenager played piano to drown out Russian bombs – BBC News
Holiday travel returns to pre-pandemic levels | ABC News