/EIN News/ — SAN JOSE, Calif., June 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Today, Questex’s Sensors Converge and Fierce Electronics announced the winners of the 2022 Best of Sensors Awards during a special awards ceremony. The Best of Sensors Awards program honors the best in sensor technologies and the electronics ecosystem, people and companies. The award recipients were selected by a panel of expert judges based on the products’ or individuals’ value to the marketplace, the impact of the problems it solves or issues it addresses, as well as the uniqueness of the design. The awards ceremony took place at Sensors Converge, June 27-29 at the McEnery Convention Center in San Jose, California.
Charlene Soucy, Senior Director, Sensors & Electronics said, “The winners have outdone themselves this year with their innovations and perseverance. We are thrilled to honor them as the best in the industry. We congratulate them on their well-deserved accomplishments.”
The 2022 Innovative Product of the Year Award winners:
- Aerospace/Space: Dynamic Vision Sensor (DVS) by iniVation
- AI/Machine Learning: AML100 Analog Machine Learning Processor by Aspinity, Inc.
- Connectivity: SYN4381 Triple Combo SoC by Synaptics Inc.
- Automotive/Autonomous Technologies: PreAct T30P Flash LiDAR by PreAct Technologies
- Data Acquisition & Analytics: Datalynq by Sourceability
- Industrial IoT: UbiCell Streetlight Controller by Ubicquia
- Industrial Sensors: Rechargeable SuperTag by Link Labs
- Instrumentation & Test: Maxwell: Quantum RF Sensor Platform by ColdQuanta
- MEMS: Instrumems Multi-Sense Platform by Instrumems
- Medical: Powermat PMT 100 Wireless Power Solution by Powermat Technologies Ltd.
- Optical and Cameras: Micro Core by Seek Thermal
- Wearables: RESP Smart Sensor Platform by Strados Labs
The 2022 Individual Awards category winners:
- Startup of the Year: Blickfeld GmbH
- Woman of the Year: Sally Frykman, Velodyne Lidar
For more information about Sensors Converge 2022, visit sensorsconverge.com. The event will return to Silicon Valley on June 20-22, 2023 at the Santa Clara Convention Center. Stay connected with Sensors Converge on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
About Sensors Converge
Sensors Converge (www.sensorsconverge.com), formerly known as Sensors Expo & Conference, got its start 37 years ago bringing together the design engineering community to network, share ideas, and define the future roadmap for the sensors industry. Sensors Converge is part of the Fierce Technology Group, a division of Questex, which also produces the Embedded Technologies Expo & Conference, Autonomous Technologies Conference, Best of Sensors Awards, Fierce Electronics, Fierce Sensors, Fierce AutoTech, and Fierce EmbeddedTech, as well as daily content and newsletters on Fierce Electronics at www.fierceelectronics.com.
Questex helps people live better and longer. Questex brings people together in the markets that help people live better: travel, hospitality and wellness; the industries that help people live longer: life science and healthcare; and the technologies that enable and fuel these new experiences. We live in the experience economy – connecting our ecosystem through live events, surrounded by data insights and digital communities. We deliver experience and real results. It happens here.