Air Data Systems is at the forefront of Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS); our mission is to give our customers the actionable insights and intelligence to make critical decisions faster.
Our UAS programs are at the cutting edge of data acquisition capabilities, and technical analysis and are deployed by leading organisations across the globe to meet the needs of increasing data acquisition requirements in complex and high-risk locations.
Air Data Systems is looking for a UAS Chief Pilot to join our team. You will be responsible for the safe, secure, and compliant operation of all our Uncrewed Aerial Systems as well as taking ownership of the pilot competency and continued airworthiness of UAS platforms.
It is essential to understand UAS flight operations and technical build aspects of VTOL, Fixed Wing, and multi-rotor platforms.
The role of the UAS Pilot will entail working with multiple stakeholders, including Air Traffic Controllers, Engineering teams, the CAA, and industry collaborators, to create and comply with existing and new operational procedures and safety cases that enable enhanced BVLOS) operations alongside our standard flight operations, ensuring compliance with CAP 722 plus other existing and future legislation.
The Cheif Pilot must have a working knowledge of the UK’s aviation regulator, the CAA, the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA), and Joint Aviation Regulations (JARUS).
Air Data Systems are the leaders and innovators within the UAS industry. We are proud to offer a challenging and varied working environment with regular international travel and a leading continual training and development plan.
Our clients are internationally recognised brands within their field, and as part of our flight operations team, you will be accustomed to delivering the highest standards.
We offer a unique opportunity to work on some of the most innovative projects around the globe, and our commitment to excellence is evident in everything we do.
Air Data Systems is the perfect place for you if you are looking for an exciting and rewarding career.
- Fixed-wind and multi-rotor) General Visual Certificate (GVC)
- Remotely-piloted fixed-wing experience is essential.
- Conventional (crewed) pilot experience is beneficial.
- Strong aviation knowledge is essential
- knowledge and maintenance experience of technical systems, including avionics, ground control systems, and radio systems
- Mechanical engineering background is beneficial
- Have a good understanding of platforms, sensors, and technology.
- Competitive Salary
- Apple work bundle including MacBook Pro, AirPods, and accessories
- Flexible working – Home and Office Based
- attractive Holiday Entitlement + Birthday off
- Bonus for exceeding company targets
- Industry-leading training and development program
- On-going skills development
Article originally published on www.suasnews.com as Air Data Systems – Chief UAS pilot – sUAS News