The European Union Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) has published Amendments 21, 22, and 23 of the Easy Access Rules for Acceptable Means of Compliance for Airworthiness of Products, Parts and Appliances (EAR for AMC-20).
- Amendment 21 (ED Decision 2021/006/R) supports the implementation of the requirements on commercial operation of certain categories of aeroplanes without an ETOPS approval;
- Amendment 22 incorporates ED Decision 2021/007/R on ageing aircraft structures; and
- Amendment 23 (ED Decision 2022/001/R) introduces a regular update of AMC-20.
The EAR for AMC-20 are available for free download on the EASA website:
- as pdf (initial issue and Amendments 1-23);
- as online dynamic publications (Amendments 20-23) with filters and search functions for easy navigation with computers, tablets, and mobiles; as well as
- in xml format (Amendments 21-23) with machine-readable content.
As they are generated through the eRules platform, they will be updated regularly to incorporate further changes and evolutions to their content.
Please send any feedback and comments by using the Easy Access Rules area on the contact us form.
Official news published at https://www.easa.europa.eu/en/node/137993
The post EASA publishes Easy Access Rules for AMC-20 Amendments 21 to 23 first appeared on Reliable News.