ATLANTA, November 13, 2023 (Newswire.com) - Black Friday is not only the biggest shopping day of the year but the biggest day for online shopping as well. That means e-commerce retailers must be ready to optimize their platforms/efforts, according to e-commerce consultants TruPro Elites, which offers a slate of recommendations on marketing, customer experience, inventory management, and sales tactics.
Estimates vary, but e-commerce on Black Friday, the day after Thanksgiving, is big and getting bigger. Adobe Analytics reported online shoppers spent some $9.2 billion on Black Friday in 2022, up 2.3% from the previous year, based on its analysis of one trillion visits to online retailers’ sites. SalesForce examined one billion online transactions and reported online sales for the day of $17.2 billion, up 10.2% from the year before.
TruPro Elites believes consumer behavior and the intensely competitive e-commerce landscape make Black Friday (and the successive days dubbed Cyber Week) crucial for businesses trying to stay ahead.
"Optimizing your Amazon store for Black Friday is the key to turning browsers into buyers and securing your slice of the holiday shopping pie,” said Jenssy Hernandez, COO of TruPro Elites.
One reason is that Black Friday shoppers are looking to make a purchase. Conversion rates on Amazon’s e-commerce platform increased by 50% during Black Friday 2022. That paid off: independent retailers that sold via Amazon had total sales of $1 billion during Cyber Week.
To capitalize on the increased consumer activity and sales opportunities during the Black Friday holiday shopping period, TruPro Elites offers several recommendations:
1. Stock Inventory: Ensure your inventory is well-stocked in preparation for the arrival of Black Friday. When the day arrives, the demand for your products will surge, and it's crucial to have an ample supply to meet this heightened demand. Items tend to sell out quickly during the holiday season, so keeping a close eye on your inventory is essential. It allows you to keep track of any unsold units and potentially sell them at higher prices later. While this task can be challenging, SellerApp offers a solution by enabling you to set alerts that monitor your orders and help you maintain a consistently stocked inventory. Don't run out of products before replenishing your stock.
2. Monitor and Adjust: Be ready to restock or adjust pricing based on real-time data to keep sales performance high. Offer competitive prices.
3. Account for Promotional Sales: Take into consideration the impact of promotional sales when projecting your revenue. Ensure that your Amazon Black Friday promotional prices are factored into your sales forecasts. It's important to avoid overestimating your results, as failing to account for the reduced promotional prices could lead to inaccurate projections.
4. Enhance Your SEO Strategy: In a fiercely competitive Amazon marketplace, ensuring that potential customers can easily discover your product listings is essential. Amazon's ranking algorithm heavily relies on the keywords included in your product listings. Thus, it's crucial to effectively incorporate a range of relevant keywords within the specified character limit. Utilizing popular keywords that resonate with most shoppers can significantly boost your sales.
5. Enhance the Efficiency of Your PPC Campaigns: It's imperative to ensure that your advertising efforts are geared toward optimizing conversions and not squandering resources on keywords that yield minimal sales. In simpler terms, eliminate keywords that surpass your ACoS (advertising cost of sale) threshold and those that fail to generate sales. Additionally, maintain a continuous presence for your ads throughout the lead-up, during, and following Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
TruPro Elites’ skilled and experienced managers assist investors and corporate professionals in creating passive income streams and financial freedom by building and running an Amazon store. For more information, visit https://www.truproelites.com.
About TruPro Elites
TruPro Elites is an Atlanta-based e-commerce consulting agency established in 2021. Our goal is to assist individuals in achieving long-term sustainable financial and lifestyle freedom by providing reliable passive income options that yield consistent results and predictable returns. Our proven expertise has helped create over 100+ Amazon stores, and our motto, “Trust the Process,” reflects our commitment to achieving the best results for our clients. Our team coaches and trains individuals to successfully run their own Amazon storefronts using a calculated approach to determine the right products to feature and sell, along with offering done-for-you and placement services. Choose TruPro Elites to guide you on your path to financial independence.Contact Information:
Original Source: TruPro Elites Recommends Ways to Optimize an E-commerce Store for Black Friday
The post TruPro Elites Recommends Ways to Optimize an E-commerce Store for Black Friday first appeared on Social Gov.